The Jahelka Real Estate Group is a progressive, boutique-style operation focused on providing residential, luxury, commercial, investment, and project marketing sales and marketing advisory services on Central Vancouver Island. In an industry that is constantly playing follow the leader, our goal is to be the leader. We are results-oriented and are constantly looking to elevate the client service experience. To us, the provision of real estate services is a “team sport” and we understand that our collective success is a direct reflection of the strength of the team we have assembled. Therefore, we are deeply committed to assembling the most knowledgeable, professional, integral, high-performance real estate group in our region, and are hoping your contribution will help us get to the next level. We are invested in the long-term professional development of our personnel and will do everything we can to help you reach your maximum career potential.
We are always on the lookout for the right additions to our team (licensed & unlicensed), and are interested in adding the best and brightest in the following positions:
- Commercial Real Estate Associate(s) - Licensed
- Residential Real Estate Associate(s) - Licensed
- Project Marketing Associate(s) - Licensed
- Inside Sales Associate(s) - Licensed
- Customer Services Manager
- Online Marketing & Social Media Manager
- Transaction Coordinator
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in a very challenging, competitive industry, we'd love to chat.
- An opportunity to pursue a career in the real estate industry with unlimited income potential and minimal overhead costs or risk.
- Comprehensive training, coaching, and personal development.
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional team.
- Leadership and career advancement opportunities with one of Central Vancouver Island’s most progressive real estate organizations.
- An atmosphere of success, where teamwork is highly valued and you will be encouraged and supported.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.